sync24: A screenshot of Makima from a manga called Chainsaw Man. (Default)
[personal profile] sync24
My skills seem to hide behind my critique of others': I only ever realize my qualifications when I see others have failed to meet them. I am good for nothing, therefore my skills must be the bare minimum of existence. And so, self-critique turns into regular critique, and I become the judgment I attempted to evade from others by doing it to myself.

Any way you judge yourself, you will judge others. It feels hypocritical to even say this because I am so excessively guilty of it. I plead with you, reader, including myself when I reread this later: please, be understanding of yourself. Only then can you truly be there for others. You need to get that through that dumb, useless head of yours.

Profile

sync24: A screenshot of Makima from a manga called Chainsaw Man. (Default)
sync24

June 2022

S M T W T F S
    1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 03:20 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios